Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just Another Little Update

Well, we've been back from vacation for about a 1/2 week. I've worked for the past four days, and I'm tired! I'm hoping to finally buy my new guitar next Wednesday, if I can find the one I want! The closest Gibson dealers are 2 hours away, and I know for sure that one of them doesn't have my model in stock! Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out for the best. I'm hoping to put some pics of vacation on my blog, but right now I'm pretty tired, and I think I'm going to hit the hay before too long. I'm also going to put some of my new songs on my blog sometime soon, so be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hopefully, we can find a store with the Gibson that you want!

Sydney said...

awesome. I can't run long distance at all, so i hurtle and do sprinting. yeah it's the Beatles, like yours. yeah my life story...hehe when you put it that way it seems really stupid.

so what other music besides the Beatles do you like?