Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Falsehood

Well, I've been tagged by my mom, so I guess I have to list 9 things about me, one of them being false. It's your job to guess which one is false. So here goes:

1. I'm OCD about germs. I hate germs. I sanitize everything with Lysol wipes and Germ-X. Even if it doesn't work, it comforts me.

2. When I was younger (so much younger than today) I wasn't allowed to watch Pokemon. It killed me, but now I'm kinda glad that I wasn't one of those nerdy kids running around trading cards.

3. I've played organized soccer, baseball, football, and basketball, but I like running better than any other sport.

4. In last year's school talent show, I wrote a love song about my math teacher, and I got an encore.

5. The first song that I ever wrote was entitled "The Pencil Song"

6. I once split my head open while on vacation at an amuesment park...long story, but I had to get a staple in my head, and I couldn't swim without a shower cap...looking back, I think I should have just stayed out of the water.

7. I scored a 26 the first time I took the ACT (freshman) and a 28 the second time (sophomore).

8. I sung with a travelling boy's choir for two years. We visited Rome, Greece, Athens, Egypt, England, Finland, and more. We were away for two months out of the year, and we performed nearly every night we were on the road.

9. When I was little, I was so chubby that we couldn't find jeans to fit me, so I had to wear the ones with an elastic waist.

Well, I have to tag 3 people so I'm going to tag Autumn, Stacie, and Sydney. Have fun!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I wish I could say which one isn't true! But being your sister, it wouldn't be fair. I am still thinking of things to write on mine...

Stacie said...

hmmm. I don't think that you sang in a boy's choir for 2 years and traveled to Greece, Athens, England, or Finland. Lol
CYA

Rachel said...

Sean, Drew, Aidan, and I pick #3. We don't recall you ever mentioning running, although we know you like sports!!!

Karen said...

I never needed anybody's help in any waayyyyy....oops sorry, I got caught up in #2. :-)
I'm going to guess #1. I don't know why really.
Can't wait to find out!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Alright. My guess is Pokemon. :)

****** said...

LIAR!!!!

#8

LIAR!!!

Stacie said...

Hey Mac,
Your blog makeover is totally awesome! Your guitar is so cool! I love the color. I bet that it is lots of fun playing it! I can't wait to hear how it sounds. Well ttfn
-Stacie