Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Falsehood

1. I'm OCD about germs. I hate germs. I sanitize everything with Lysol wipes and Germ-X. Even if it doesn't work, it comforts me.-True, I've been this way for a long time...I'm constantly "sanitizing".

2. When I was younger (so much younger than today) I wasn't allowed to watch Pokemon. It killed me, but now I'm kinda glad that I wasn't one of those nerdy kids running around trading cards.-True, mom thought it had something to do with witchcraft. Whether she was right or wrong, I don't much care anymore.

3. I've played organized soccer, baseball, football, and basketball, but I like running better than any other sport. True, I ran a 1/2 marathon over spring break, and I'm running XC this year.

4. In last year's school talent show, I wrote a love song about my math teacher, and I got an encore.-True...maybe I'll post the song on here at some point in time.

5. The first song that I ever wrote was entitled "The Pencil Song"-True, it was very odd.

6. I once split my head open while on vacation at an amuesment park...long story, but I had to get a staple in my head, and I couldn't swim without a shows, and er cap...looking back, I think I should have just stayed out of the water.-True, I fell onto the tracks of one of the ride got "blood on the tracks".

7. I scored a 26 the first time I took the ACT (freshman) and a 28 the second time (sophomore).-True, but my reading score actually came down a few points the second time. Hmm...

8. I sung with a travelling boy's choir for two years. We visited Rome, Greece, Athens, Egypt, England, Finland, and more. We were away for two months out of the year, and we performed nearly every night we were on the road.-False. I made this one up.

9. When I was little, I was so chubby that we couldn't find jeans to fit me, so I had to wear the ones with an elastic waist.-True...thankfully, they make jeans for people my size in regular waists.

Everyone that actually knows me did well on this. Hope you had fun!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Cool.
You should post your new YouTube video.