Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Life Part VII


Well, I'm back with another exciting post. I still haven't figured out how to put music on here, if it's even possible. Oh well, if there is a way, i will eventually figure it out. So, I'm saving for a new guitar. I've been working for a little while and anticipate buying a Gibson Les Paul sometime in the not so distant future. After that, I may buy a car. I love my job, it is the greatest. I also love playing guitar, but if there was one instrument that I could choose to instantly master (besides the guitar), I just might pick cello. Cello is perhaps the coolest instrument ever known to man.
Take a look at the above statement. I am a man of many superlatives. "Don't Think Twice, it's All Right" (Bob Dylan) is the greatest song ever. The Beatles are the most influential band ever. This blog is probably the most boring ever, however, you continue to read. The internet is a strange thing. It can be used as an educational tool, there is lots of great info on the web, but many of us choose to kill our brain cells by spending countless hours on mindless sites. The internet has fallen captive to the same trap that TV and Radio have fallen captive to. Wonderful, useful inventions turned to trash. Does that mean the it's whole being is corrupted? Of course not. Well, time to end this mindless nonsense. Farewell.

No comments: