Thursday, April 5, 2007

New Song Format

For all my ardent listeners (lol), I've buried the TuneFeeds player with all my music in a post back in March. I've found a better format for putting my songs on the blog. For anyone interested, it's called esnips, and if you load an mp3 file to their site, you can put a widget with that song right on your blog. I didn't have a big problem with the TuneFeed, other than the fact that it stored all your songs at once, so navigating to find a specific song was a problem. As of yet, I don't have any new songs on my blog, however, there are a few new ones on my mom's blog, so you might want to stop by and check them out!

7 comments:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Oh, so you are Tracy's son :) I listened to some of your music, it's really cool! Will be waiting for updates.

bluemountainmama said...

hi mac! thanks for stopping by my blog....

okay, i'm somewhat illiterate with technology and can't figure out how to listen to your music over here...... you'll need to give me some pointers.

Allen said...

Mac,

I could not find the link to listen to your music. I was hankering for some mandolin. :)

Allen

Autumn said...

Hi Mac,
Hope you post some new songs soon...we are all waiting!!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hi Mac! Happy 16-th birthday!

****** said...

Happy Birthday Mac!
Love,
The Blessitts!

Stacie said...

Hey! did u have a good bday? :>)